What is conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the legal process involved in buying or selling a home, unit or vacant land.
How can we help you?
- We check your Contract prior to signing at no additional cost to you. This protects your rights. Once you sign on the ‘dotted line’ you are bound by the Contract.
- Comprehensive searches conducted.
- We arrange proper discharge of any mortgage(s) on your property.
- We undertake all preparations on your behalf for settlement of your Contract.
Who do we call?
Debra Smith is our conveyancing clerk with many years experience and she will provide you with personal assistance from start to finish.
Contact us for a free quote!
- We can provide you with a fixed fee for your conveyancing.*
(* for property valued at less than $750,000).
- Our fixed fee includes checking the contract prior to your signing, investigation of the title, searches, attendances, preparation and settlement.
- Have the advantage of knowing what government charges you might incur from the outset.