'No win, no fee!'*


         Personal Service

Traffic Offences / Criminal Law

We can assist you if you have been charged by Police with an offence.

We provide experienced representation in drink driving matters and in traffic and minor criminal law matters generally.

If you are charged with a drink driving offence and facing disqualification of your licence, which might result in the loss of your job and extreme hardship being caused to you or to your family, we may be able to obtain a work licence for you to enable you to continue in your employment.

Contact us if we can be of assistance to you in any of these areas.

Contact us

Contact Us

Please fill out the form to send us a message. We'll get back to you soon.  Please note this is a general enquiry form. Completing and submitting this form does not constitute giving Ehrich Monahan & Tisdall instructions to act on your behalf.

  • footer-logo-2.png
*NO WIN NO FEE conditions apply. Please contact us for further information.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation (personal injury work exempted).